Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your residence
• Your phone number
• Your e-mail address
We can also store some non-personal data if you use our Website.
We save the following data to your account: email address and password. This way, you don't need to provide us with your data again. We also save - for your own convenience - the data of former orders.
Fruit Fly Ninja B.V. offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount) offers and other news. We use an opt-in system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. If necessary, we will also use that data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order we provide Packstore B.V. (webshop fulfilment) relevant personal data.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
• Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
• Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
• The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with Lightspeed Netherlands (ecommerce software) and Packstore B.V. (ecommerce fulfilment). They will They will take care of the technical, financial and logistical fulfilment of your order(s).. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
• your items are kept in the shopping cart
• you are logged in and be able to shop without hindrance
• you shop safely at Fruit Fly Ninja B.V.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don't want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
• You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
• You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
• You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can - on your request - send this copy to another party, so you don't have to send the data yourself;
• You may file a complaint against processing your data;
• You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
• You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Fruit Fly Ninja B.V.
Maasboulevard 100, Bluecity #2
3063 NS Rotterdam